at Lendly (View all jobs)
Quite simply, a Lendly Settlements Officer plays an irreplaceable role in our success as a company. The perfect candidate aspires to be a fantastic advocate for our customers, delivering superior service and helping design the best service policies and infrastructure in the world.
Lendly is looking for a Settlements Officer to take our over-the-phone, on-the-web and in-person customer experience to the next level on a Full-time basis.
A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of empathy and selling skills are paramount to this position. And since we're Australia’s' fastest-growing finance brand, your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving. We want someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities while simultaneously executing a high level of tough service issues.
- Will serve as the front line, on-call resource for all customers via phone, email, live chat and in-person
- Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time, if transactions and the experience don't go 100% as planned
- Will work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the customer experience
- Are excited to provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our product, marketing and technology teams
- Must be 100% awesome
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Run a rolling application process throughout the year (even when we aren't immediately adding to our team) so that we can stay connected to the brightest talent available
- Are excited to hear from you
The position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Note to Recruiters: We do not work with any recruiters as a matter of company policy. Please do not email us.
Lendly is an equal opportunity employer.