at Lendly (View all jobs)
Lendly is looking for an enthusiastic Finance Sales Consultant to join our direct sales channel.
In this role, you’ll learn about all aspects of the finance sales cycle - from lead management to communicating Lendly’s value to customers and closing deals.
We're passionate, scrappy and believe the company we are creating is going to change the way consumers think about car ownership. You should too. You're a go-getter who continuously seeks out new sales opportunities and is a strong team player.
Using our enterprise behaviors to guide your decisions, you’ll judge the right time to up-sell, cross-sell, no-sell or refer. Having served a customer, you’ll follow up to see how they fared.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Are interested in a small, intense and high-growth environment
- Love numbers and tech - they should be your best friends
- Embrace Team play - you will be a part of one of the best teams you ever worked with
- Work hard, play hard and exude a passion for fun
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Run a rolling application process throughout the year (even when we aren't immediately adding to our team) so that we can stay connected to the brightest talent available
- Are excited to hear from you
The position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Note to Recruiters: We do not work with any recruiters as a matter of company policy. Please do not email us.