Effective Date: 21 January, 2019
This version: 1-2
Previous version: 1-1
Lendly Pty Ltd (ABN 57 108 502 745) and its wholly owned subsidiaries (“we”, “our”, “us”, “Lendly”) collects and uses data related to your online activity using cookies and other related technologies to deliver and improve our websites, to display relevant content, products, services and advertising. This policy provides information about how and why we do this.
In this policy, “our website” refers to all information, services, text, graphics and other data contained under the domain names lendly.com.au and “you” or “your” refers to the person accessing our websites.
By using this website, you agree that we can use these cookies as described in this policy. We may change this policy at any time.
Cookies and other tracking technologies are small text files of data that are placed on your computer by the websites that you visit that uniquely identify your browser or device. Websites, apps and other services send this data to your computer or mobile device so that the website, app or other service can access information when you access pages from the server. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, help remember your preferences, and provide information to the owners of the website.
Lendly uses a variety of different types of cookies on our websites, including:
- 'First party cookies' are those cookies that come from Lendly’s server, that we set up on your computer or other devices.
- 'Third party cookies' are those that are stored by a different domain than Lendly and are set up on our behalf. We can access the cookies for activities such as advertising or tracking the performance of ads on other websites. These cookies may also be required to show certain forms, such as the submission of a job application, or to allow for some advertising outside of the Lendly website.
- 'Performance cookies' are cookies that collect information about how you have used the website so that less strain is placed on our backend infrastructure. These cookies may also be used to allow us to know that you have logged in so that we can serve you fresher content than a user who has never logged in. The information collected is used to improve how the website works. For example, they collect information about which pages visitors go to most often and help Lendly to provide a better user experience on our website.
- 'Functionality cookies' are cookies that allow us to tailor the website to you to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customised the website in other ways. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
- 'Strictly necessary cookies' are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and access its features. Without these cookies, not all features are visible or available to be used.
Lendly uses these cookies to:
- Ensure our website works properly for you.
- Collect information about how our website is performing, including how many people are visiting our website and what they are doing or using on our website.
- Collect information about your choices and preferences (eg your location, language, screen zoom and text size) to tailor our website to you as much as possible.
- Personalise our advertising and marketing to you. Cookies allow us to limit the number of times you see something on a website and deliver advertising and other marketing material that are relevant to you by remembering websites that you visit.
Lendly uses third parties and their cookies to provide certain services on our websites. For example, we use analytics services to collect visitor information so that we can better understand how to improve our products and services for you. Third parties may place a cookie (either on our behalf or their own cookie) on your device and uses the collected data and information to evaluate the use of our website and to provide online reports, which show the activities on our website, and to provide other services concerning the use of our website for us. Information collected includes your IP address, location of the device being used and frequency of use of the website. Additionally, Lendly may embed content from other websites which may present cookies from these websites. We do not control these third-party cookies and their use may be governed by the privacy policies of the third parties employing these cookies. To learn about these cookies and to disable or reject third-party cookies, please refer to the relevant third party’s website.
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, although you choose whether or not to accept cookies via your internet settings. You can also set your internet browser to prompt you to accept cookies each time one is detected. You are also able to delete cookies from your browser at any time, however please note that if cookies are not accepted, you may not be able to experience some of the websites’ features.
If you have any questions about this policy, any concerns or a complaint regarding the treatment of your privacy or a possible breach of your privacy, please use the contact link on our website or contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below.
Attention: Privacy Officer
PO Box 115
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207