Effective Date: 21 January, 2019
This version: 1-2
Previous version: 1-1
The Lendly website is owned and operated by Lendly Pty Ltd ABN 79 123 074 733 (“Lendly”) and its related entities.
Your privacy and security are extremely important to us. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and to handling your personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with the Federal Government’s Privacy Act and National Privacy Principles. Our website will record and track the use you make of our website and certain data items will be collected and used by us in order to provide you with insurance quotations and other online services.
Whilst we have undertaken all reasonable steps to ensure that all information contained in our website is accurate and free from error, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of information on our website. All information is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that our website, or websites of those linked to our website, will function as intended, be uninterrupted, or will be free from viruses.
Within our website, there may be links to other websites which are owned and operated by entities that are independent of Lendly.
These website links are provided for your convenience only. We do not approve, sponsor or endorse these websites, nor information, services, text, graphics or data which is contained within their websites. We do not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy in information or representations made on those websites and we will not be liable for any loss that may be suffered as a result of using those websites.
In order for you to take certain actions on the Sites, we may require you to provide us with applicable information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following types of data:
- use our website for any other purpose, other than as a legitimate customer or for a non-commercial purpose
- take any action which may disrupt access to; cause damage; or interfere with; the proper operation of our website;
- take any action that places an unusually large load on the infrastructure of; or bandwidth connecting to; our website;
- take any action that includes the use of any data accumulation tool, robot or spider to compile disseminate, extract, process, monitor, or copy any web pages from our website’ inclusive of any information, data, graphics or content contained within our website, without our prior written consent;
- take any action that involves decompiling, reverse engineering, reverse assembling, attempting to reveal source code or other processes or formulas, connected with our website software; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or display in public any part or content from our website, without our prior written consent.
We only provide general information on our website about our products and services. If you are considering purchasing a product or service, you should ensure that you read and understand the Product Disclosure Statement fully.
- Copyright on the services, information, text & graphics on our website is owned or licensed by Lendly.
- No part of our website, inclusive of information, services, text & graphics and other data may be reproduced, stored, modified, adapted, uploaded to another location, and produced for display in public in any form without our prior specific written consent.
- “Lendly” is a registered trademark of Lendly Pty Ltd.
Our website does not claim to provide you with any personal financial or investment advice of any kind. Our website and the information it contains does not take into account your particular financial or insurance position or requirements. You should always seek independent advice before acting upon any of the information contained on our website or other website links contained on our website.
The law applicable to our website and to disputes arising out of our website is the law of the state of Victoria, Australia. By using our website you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Victoria, Australia and any courts which have jurisdiction to hear appeals.
Lendly reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate any service offered by or through this Site as well this Site at any time. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, disclaimers, indemnities and limitations of liability.
The Lendly Site may also include third-party software integrated into the Site such as Red Book information and data as provided by Automotive Data Services Pty Ltd (Red Book).
Data and Valuation Disclaimer
Red Book has provided this data and valuations from information gathered from a variety of sources. Whilst all care is taken in producing the data and valuations, neither Lendly or Red Book can guarantee or make any representations regarding the use of, or reliance, on it. Red Book and Lendly are not responsible for all information provided to them and you should not rely on the data or valuations without making your own independent assessment of the vehicle and other sources of information. Neither Red Book or Lendly are liable for any loss or damages (other than in respect of any liability which may not be lawfully excluded) relating to your use of or reliance on, this valuation and data.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only
Data and valuations on the website are provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. You must not without the written approval of Lendly;
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or licence any data and valuations from this website;
- use or attempt to use any data and valuations published on this website to create any web site or publication;
- mirror or frame any data and valuations published within this website;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy data and valuations on this web site or generate or compile any document or database based on the data and valuations published on this website; or
- transfer or sell any data and valuations offered on this website;
The web site user acknowledges that it will use the information subject to the terms of the above disclaimer and notice.