Lendly Pty Ltd ABN 57 108 502 745 (“Lendly”) (referred to throughout as “us,” “we,” “our,” etc.), is the owner and operator of the Lendly website.
The term, “our website” refers to all information, services, text, graphics and other data contained under the domain name www.lendly.com.au “we”, “our” and “us” refers to Lendly and its related entities. “you” or “your” refers to the person accessing our website.
Your privacy and security is extremely important to us. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and to handling your personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with the Federal Government’s Privacy Act and National Privacy Principles. Our website will record and track the use you make of our website and certain data items will be collected and used by us in order to provide you with insurance quotations and other online services.
Whilst we have undertaken all reasonable steps to ensure that all information contained in our website is accurate and free from error, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of information on our website. All information is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that our website, or websites of those linked to our website, will function as intended, be uninterrupted, or will be free from viruses.
4. Website Links
Within our website, there may be links to other websites which are owned and operated by entities that are independent of Lendly Pty Ltd.
These website links are provided for your convenience only. We do not approve, sponsor or endorse these websites, nor information, services, text, graphics or data which is contained within their websites. We do not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy in information or representations made on those websites and we will not be liable for any loss that may be suffered as a result of using those websites.
5. Product Information
We only provide general information on our website about our products and services. If you are considering purchasing a product or service, you should ensure that you read and understand the Product Disclosure Statement fully.
6. Restrictions on Use
In order for you to take certain actions on the Sites, we may require you to provide us with applicable information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following types of data:
- use our website for any other purpose, other than as a legitimate customer or for a non-commercial purpose
- take any action which may disrupt access to; cause damage; or interfere with; the proper operation of our website;
- take any action that places an unusually large load on the infrastructure of; or bandwidth connecting to; our website;
- take any action that includes the use of any data accumulation tool, robot or spider to compile disseminate, extract, process, monitor, or copy any web pages from our website’ inclusive of any information, data, graphics or content contained within our website, without our prior written consent;
- take any action that involves decompiling, reverse engineering, reverse assembling, attempting to reveal source code or other processes or formulas, connected with our website software; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or display in public any part or content from our website, without our prior written consent.
7. Intellectual Property
- Copyright on the services, information, text & graphics on our website is owned or licensed by Lendly Pty Ltd.
- No part of our website, inclusive of information, services, text & graphics and other data may be reproduced, stored, modified, adapted, uploaded to another location, and produced for display in public in any form without our prior specific written consent
- “Lendly” is a trademark of Lendly Pty Ltd.
8. No Advice
Our website does not claim to provide you with any personal financial or investment advice of any kind. Our website and the information it contains does not take into account your particular financial or insurance position or requirements. You should always seek independent advice before acting upon any of the information contained on our website or other website links contained in our website.
The law applicable to our website and to disputes arising out of our website is the law of the state of Victoria, Australia.